Susan Barilich, P.C.
Call Today 818-500-0377

February 2018 Archives

Eminent domain: Can the government just take my property?

Eminent domain refers to the right of the government to take privately owned property for the public benefit or government use. Many California property owners find themselves shocked to learn that the government intends to take part of their property, but it may be within the power of the government to do so.

Susan Barilich, P.C. | 535 N. Brand Blvd., Ste. 504 | Glendale, CA 91203 | Phone: 818-500-0377 | Map & Directions